- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) from Punjab Technical University, India.
- BPP, IGNOU, India.
- Class X, WBBSE.
Certificates And Training:
- Successfully completed Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification.
- Successfully completed Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification.
- Successfully completed the online course Learn Social Engineering From Scratch.
- Successfully completed the online course Network Security.
- Successfully completed the online course IT Help Desk Professional.
- Scored 6 Bands in International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic.
- Global Certified Ethical Hacker (Score: 90%) from EC-Council.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) at Indian Institute of Hardware Technology Limited (IIHT) Kolkata.
- Summer Course at The British Institute Kolkata, INDIA.
In following subjects: Computer Fundamentals, Windows, MS-Word, Internet & E-mail, Introduction to VB script, Database Concept with Access, HTML with Introduction to Language using VB, Concept of Hardware and Conversation English.
- Top student in IT level 7 semester 2 at NMIT, New Zealand in 2016
- Awarded as “Overall Achievement Student” semester 2 at NMIT, New Zealand in 2016
- Graduated from Punjab University in the top four academically, India in 2014
- Played All-India Cricket Tournament in Bangalore